Blue Moon Cares About Your Safety
Please note that we are still open and accepting new clients and calls for future sales.
In light of current events, our team has been hard at work putting processes in place to keep our clients, customers and staff safe. Any and all sales taking place will operate with CDC-recommended modifications in order.
What We're Doing
- We are practicing appropriate social distancing and obeying occupancy limits.
- Hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizer are used while working in the home, as well as during the sales.
- Browsing and checkouts will be managed to ensure distance between individuals.
- Checkout equipment will be handled minimally and is regularly sanitized between customers.
- Face masks are being worn for all set-ups and events.
What You Can Do
- If you are vulnerable, symptomatic or have been in contact with anyone who is unwell or symptomatic, please do not attend the sales. We are not going anywhere, and there will be lots of amazing estate sales to attend in the future.
- Practice social distancing. Please maintain at least 6 feet between yourself, and other customers on staff.
- While shopping, look with your eyes and not your hands. Keep the handling of items to an absolute minimum.
- Non-medical face masks are required.